We want to undertake several campaigns around Kenya that is meant to do the following:
- To Educate the teens(youth)on reproduction and changes that take place in their bodies during puberty.
- To educate the youths on sex n consequences since statistics show that HIV/AIDS is high in this age group in Kenya.
- To create awareness about importance of sex education and equip them with necessary knowledge.
- To reduce on the number of school drop outs.
- To create awareness of the risks on early pregnancies.
- To reduce on early marriages.
- Age 10-16
- Curious to learn
- Naïve/ Shy
- Introvert so as to safe guard their reputation
- Very dependent
Societal influence around our target market.
Sex education is a taboo.
Getting consent from people in charge to run the campaign.
Engage students through forums >>> Educate through equipping them with knowledge >> Amplify through the offer of free Products and Rewards
Plan to go to schools in seleCted areas and hold forums with the said age group (12yrs-15years)
How many teams will you have.(to confirm from the main campaign)
As IHope we intend to cunduct forums using skits encouraging students to participate.
We also intend to use the right language for communication to enable us communicate effectively with our target group.
We intend to distribute sanitary towels at the end of the session to help the young girls who are already in puberty stage but can not afford sanitary pads.
Comprehensive sex education is necessary especially to adolescents. HIV/AIDS is ranpants and statistics in Kenya show its high amongst the youths thus the need to educate them .Majority of students between the age of 10-18 are aware of sexual intercourse but not well educated.